Shipping and returns
|Shipping within Canada|
|Invoice amount||Standard shipping rate (2-10 business days)|
|0-200$ (before applicable taxes)||10$|
|200$ and more (before applicable taxes)||FREE|
All orders are delivered by Canada Post. The fixed delivery rate is calculated before applicable taxes. As to determine the date your order will be received, please note that Maximus must verify your credit card information as well as obtain all necessary authorization information before we fill your order. Canada Post delivers on business days only, so weekends and holidays are excluded from delivery days. You will receive your order confirmation by email. Generally, you will receive your order in 2-10 business days (certain exceptions apply). All orders are shipped in tear-resistant plastic packaging or in corrugated boxes, based on items ordered.
Certain remote regions and/or areas that require specific transportation are excluded from the shipping Policy. Any Customer affected by this exception will be advised before the order is processed. Certain items that require a specific shipping package are also excluded from the shipping Policy. Shipping rates for these exceptions may also be higher than the Maximus standard shipping rate; customers will be notified of additional charges before the order is processed.
If you wish to receive your order quicker than the standard shipping time, we offer an expedited delivery option. Please contact us by telephone or email to speak with one of our representatives and to discuss the options available.
Shipments to the United States
For orders to the U.S., please contact us for more information concerning shipping time and rates. The Customer is responsible for all supplemental charges (delivery fees, custom tariffs, and all other additional charges). Standard shipping Policy does not apply to orders from outside of Canada. Maximus does not accept returns and/or refunds from orders outside of Canada.
Returns and Exchanges
You may return any item purchased online for any reason within 30 days of receipt of the product. Product must be returned in the same condition as it was sold. The item must not be used nor altered and must include all inserts and accessories, if applicable. Maximus reserves the right to refuse a return if the article does not come back in its original state. All refunds will be applied to the original form of payment. Certain items are excluded from the return policy.
- Under garments
- Bathing suits
- Gift cards
To return merchandise purchased online, there are 2 options:
- Return by courier, within Canada (for merchandise bought online only):
Please note that any shipping charges incurred by the customer for the initial delivery are not reimbursable. Shipping charges for merchandise to be returned are to be paid by the customer. Shipping charges incurred by Maximus for the return will be deducted from the total amount to be reimbursed. If you are returning an item because of a manufactory default, the shipping charges for the return will be paid by Maximus. This will be determined once we receive the item at our warehouse.
To return merchandise by courier please follow these steps:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your complete name, telephone number, order number and a list of the items to be returned (style number, color, size and quantity.
- Upon receiving approval of the return, Maximus will send you a return number.
- Carefully fold the returning articles in the original package and include a copy of the original invoice. Please circle on your invoice the items that are being returned and write the reason for the return (Size, Item was not what I expected, Damage-explain the damage, Other).
- Attach the shipping label to the package (pre-paid shipping label was included in your original package) and bring to your nearest Canada Post office. The return address is:
3217 Nord Laval (A-440) Ouest
- Please note it may take up to 14 days to process the return. Maximus will send you an email of the receipt for the reimbursement including the deductions taken for courier charges. Maximus reserves the right to refuse a return if the article does not come back in its original state. If an article is deemed not acceptable for a refund the client will be notified by telephone and/or email. The client has the right to ask for the item back, and will be responsible for the shipping charges.
For any questions regarding our return policies you may contact us at the coordinates located under Contact Us.
- Return to a Maximus store:
Merchandise bought online may be exchanged or refunded in any one of our stores within 30 days of purchase. For a list of our stores please go to Our Stores on our website. Merchandise brought to our store for an exchange and/or refund must be accompanied with the invoice as proof of purchase. No return will be accepted without original invoice. If you wish to be refunded, please have the credit card that was used for the original transaction.
Maximus doesn’t accept price adjustments for merchandise bought online.